Sunday, January 31, 2010

YAY!

Today has been a great day. I don't think I'll need to expand on it cos well..people who read this know anyway.

All I can say is..I've got a Tamagotchi now!! It's V5. YAY! You know, me and Si Rong and Ying Hao and Baby all got one. Guess who was the most enthusiastic about it?

Hint: The oldest one.

Yes, it's me. I'm bordering on 20 but yet I'm acting younger than before. It's almost as if time has opposite effects on my body and my emotional self. I feel about seven at the moment even though my body says "You're old! Your knees creak and your ankles hurt every time you hop and jump! Stop bouncing around!" But my heart is like "You've worked hard. Enjoy yourself! Bound around if you want. Bounce off the walls! Enjoy life! You deserve it!"

So yes. Guess who I listen to?

Hint again: The impractical one.

I'm such a child. And I love it! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment