Saturday, December 29, 2007

randomness

hello everybody! merry christmas! HOHOHO


okok i do know christmas is over for 4 days already. so..HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! had a great christmas. loads and loads of presents. spent all of boxing day(the day after christmas) tidying up my room and pushing everything to some semblence of order so that i can fit in all of my presents.

exams were ok. though i failed my computing exam really badly. now i have decided to give my january module a good shot at it. and if i stil dont pass my january module, i'm going to drop it. cos according to the teacher, this module in computing would be the easiest one. yepz yepz.

now for photos taken from school. :D
that's me and louise during one of our lunch periods. u can see the apple sticking out still in my mouth :S

that is kris, he's talking about something and i just happened to snap him in that particular facial position :P

that above is ryan and parky. lol! ryan is the one still in his blazer.

this is my beautiful 400g toblerone which auntie carol got for me :D

which reminds me. over christmas, i have got this mini pile of chocolates sitting in my room. have no idea how i'm going to finish it at all. oh well.