Friday, June 03, 2011

Taming the Guinea Pig


Remember in this post when I was trying to tame my babies? Well I think I can safely say that I've succeeded. In less than 3 months I can now get them to sleep when they're just chilling on my lap.

Sleeping place #1:
They love to sleep right next to my forearm. Today I tried having both of them on my lap then I realised that both of them need to be stroked or cuddled next to my forearm in order to settle down or sleep. I am flattered but it was slightly inconvenient cos it left me with no hands. Still! Love it when they sleep on me.

Chillin' place #1:
Occasionally when I put them on my large, soft, tummy, they will run up to my shoulder of chest and just sit there looking out at I don't know what. If I have my hair down, they'll be burrowing under my hair, or just sitting with their heads in it. I don't like to have them sitting there for too long. It'll be horrendous if they jump!

I've been struggling abit on what to write about. It's just so odd and I have no idea what to write about sometimes. I started this blog ages ago just so I could have a place to vent my frustrations and rant about stuff. It's my cyber diary. So now that I have a confidante, and now that I have someone to talk to about random things, sometimes I forget all the interesting things I come up with (don't worry you're not missing much).

Soo yea. Ha. Views on my nail blog has surpassed views on this blog. I'm quite proud of myself. Heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment