Thursday, April 30, 2009

Radical!

What's this? An iPod Touch? I finally got it! I can proudly annouce that last Thursday, I am the proud owner of a spanking new, 8GB iPod Touch. What with studies and all, I apologise for not telling you about this till a week from then. But! Picture time! (only one)*sigh* Isn't it just the most amazing thing ever? I can surf the net on it and download applications for free!! Well, only a few applications. Guess who's been addicted to looking at the application page greedily for more free apps? (me in case you didn't catch on)

Been going to fan art sites such as Elfwood just to see artistic images. Great art simulates the mind you know (yea right). But I actually stumbled across a few amazing pictures. They are so brilliant I can literally stare at them all day. Here's one of them.
Most of those pictures are drawn and then computer touched up. But still, I wouldn't have been able to do that and all I can do it sit and drool at the screen.

Note: For those who are great big scaredy cats like me, I suggest viewing some of the photos in the day because some of the pictures can be quite sinister. As the name 'fantasy' suggests, there will be vampires and all that. And well, you know what a vampire eats. Or drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment