Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I HAZ A MACBOOK!

And it's beautiful. I got him on Saturday (yes, I have decided that my Mac is a boy).

Mac will also be Nikon's new baby brother and they shall be the best of friends. :)

Currently I am downloading all seasons of the Big Bang Theory and all seasons of Friends. It's gonna take forever but it shall be worth it!!! Mac will be a bundle of fun once it's all done.

Also, I HAVE SPORE! Have been wanting to play it forever and it's so so cute! Tried it for about half an hour yesterday. It's so fun and I can't wait to play it again. ^^

Randomly, my boss just came to have a chat with me. He just found out that I live in NI for two years and his comment was "No wonder why you are...of some stature." HAH! Second fat comment from him in two weeks. >< First one was "Why are you wearing a jacket? I thought you have extra insulation? Like me?"

Laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment