Thursday, June 03, 2010

Oops! ><

Hello! I'm blogging from my new job!

Let's catch up ^^

I now have a full time job, with Eu Yan Sang, a traditional chinese medicine company. Basically I do like invoices and stuff. Most of the time I can just sit here and get paid to read MLIA. :) I am a Sales Administrative Assistant! So important! :D

Also, I met someone new. He's so nice. :) And I am no longer single. While I realise that I shouldn't really be in a relationship till I can feel whole on my own, it is still nice to be able to have that companionship I once had. Nom! Such a sweet guy.

A new goal for this week: Take a stop motion movie with my Nikon D5000. Of the sunset.

Sourced for a spot to set up my tripod last Sunday, and I found the perfect spot. The view is absolutely breathtaking. No idea what to do with my stopmotion movie once it's done. Maybe I'll just make another one of the sunsetting in another place. Hmm. It could be my 'thang'.

There was something I wanted to say but I forgot :(

OH! I got accepted into university! It was such a relief 'cos frankly, I was getting worrid. Especially whenever my friend comes up to me saying I should give them a call, spaces are running out, etc. Never thought I'd be so happy knowing I'd be able to study again.

Wanna know something? I'm getting a Macbook Pro soon. Yes! A Macbook Pro! ^^ And with the student offers now, I can get an iPod Touch for FREE!

This means that I can set my sights on a Blackberry instead of an iPhone now.

Working full time is no fun you know. Well, it's alright for me cos basically I get paid even though I'm doing nothing (sometimes there's literally nothing for me to do). But when you get home after a long day of work, somehow, getting onto the internet to Facebook, or Farmville. It just kinda loses importance. Like see, I probably haven't touched my Farmville, Pet Society, or Hotel City in easily more than a week. One of the only reasons I go onto Facebook is cos people have commented on my photos, or just to upload my Project 365.

Project 365. Now there's something else. I'm not making excuses for myself here, but then it is kinda hard to remember to take photos when you're half asleep most of the time. >< So yea, my photos end up being pretty crap.

I'm excited for Saturday! Going to make a stop motion movie of the sunset. Basically I set up my tripod in the late afternoon, and take a photo every 30 seconds or one minute. Which reminds me. Gotta check how big my memory card is. It'll be pretty poo if it runs out halfway. *sad face*

Look at me rambling on and on. I guess I do have things to say when I really put my mind to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment