Monday, June 01, 2009

I is ill.

Woke up this morning at about 9am, feeling completely yucky and about to puke. So, I went back to sleep hoping the sweet, sweet oblivion of sleep will protect me from what is inevitably about to come.
That is, vomitting and diarrhoea.

Thing is, even after waking up near one and getting a shower, gulping down mint tea to get rid of gas, and taking indigestion pills, I still found myself stuck in the toilet with one or the other.

Vomitting-1
Diarrhoea-1

Might as well keep a score to cheer me up.

So here I am, feeling completely germy, with a dodgy stomach and scrubbing my hands with hand sanitizer and the toilet with bleach everytime I use it.
Dust = Germs+Bacteria+Millions and millions of dead skin cells.

Oh dear oh dear. Just hope I can make it enough to be able to play the piano well to pass on Thursday.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment