Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Imperfections

It kinda bothers me how...

My right calf is smaller than my left calf but my right thigh is bigger than my left thigh.

My right forearm is smaller than my left forearm but my right upper arm is larger than my left upper arm.

It bothers me when my stomach wobbles while I walk (sometimes).

It bothers me that my hips are so large, even XXL sizes can't fit me in jeans. And those which do, don't look good.

It bothers me how I have incredibly stubby fingers which will not look good with rings.

It bothers me how my hair will look dry and scruffy no matter what I do with it.

Lots of things bother me and I can go on and on. But I just have to try to change the parts that I can change, and accept the parts that might not change.

Cos that's all I can do ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment