Thursday, February 04, 2010

Yawning

Let me tell you guys something. Yawning without covering your mouth is NOT attractive. I saw a woman standing in front of me yawning hugely.

Let's just say that it was not a pretty sight. I could see waay past the ridges on the top of her mouth, and into the tonsils near her throat. Now, hardly anything ever turns my stomach. But the sight of that made me want to heave the contents of my breakfast (bread, cheese and water) on her.

To make things worse, she started to pick at the dry skin on her lips. Excuse me while I puke.

*pukes*

As I watched a piece of dry skin flutter down onto the ground. I feel a rising urge to shout at her. Oh, nothing much. Maybe something along the lines of

"What on earth are you doing?! Have your parents ever told you that it's such bad manners? More over, it's totally and utterly DISGUSTING!"

Yes, that's the gist of it.

Well I have already blogged on my tumblr account (about the same topic). So I guess I better go here. Still gotta wake up bright and early for work tomorrow. (Yippeee)

No comments:

Post a Comment