Friday, October 17, 2008

Quiz From Seow Peng

Got tagged by Seow Peng to do this quiz. I know I've done it before and that it doesn't really make for quality reading but still.

1) The person who tagged: Seow Peng

2) Your relationship with him/her is: friend. She knows how important she is. :)


3) Your five impressions of him/her:
1. Loves to laugh
2. Very friendly even though she claims she is shy.
3. Short! Haha.
4. Bubbly
5. Funny and likes to poke fun at people for the sheer fun of it. *tsk!*


4) The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
Talking to me and teaching me how to play badminton when I was standing alone during PE (Physical Education)


5) The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
"Such a coincidence!" In Mandarin whenever I was in Singapore and she was there, as well as two other friends we haven't talked to in ages.


6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
Irrelevant! It will never happen.


7) If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
Cooking. Definitely. I still remember the 'pizza' you made me on my birthday Seowpeng! It was on pandan bread. Haha.


8) If he/she become your enemy, you will:
Being such a big coward, I'll probably run away and never contact her again till I gather up enough energy to talk to her.


9) If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
Shouldn't happen. But maybe a misunderstanding?


10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Talk to her face to face! Haven't seen you since October!


11) Your overall impression of him/her is:
Very funny, and so fun to be with that you cheer up immediately. Even though she is very small, her character makes up for it.


12) How you think people around you will feel about you?:
I don't really feel I am at the liberty to say. But maybe quiet, can be quite noisy at times and fun? I don't know.


13) The characteristics you love of yourself are:
Generally don't lose my temper until I'l pushed over the edge. I can also work really hard if I have to.


14) On the contrary, the characteristics you hate of yourself are:
Lack the confidence, too shy, maybe a little too quiet and persistent in forcing answers from people sometimes.


15) The most ideal person you want to be is:
Me!


16) For people who care and like you, say something to them:
You people make me who I am today and I want you to know, I'm so happy with myself, so you probably did a great job in molding my character.


17) Pass this quiz to 10 persons:
I have done this quiz before so I will just let whoever it is who is bored do it if they want to.

End of the quiz! Started reading Death Note lately and it is so good! It's actually unbelievable. There are so many twists in the manga and the plot is so intricate it's amazing. I love the way the author makes you absolutely hate the bad person who is relatively normal and yet, love the good guy who would be classed as freakish in our society today.

Just realized I'm such a Romantic. Not as in hearts and flowers, but in the era sense. There is an era called the Romantic period. Poets such as Wordsworth and Coleridge as well as composers such as Beethoven lived during that time. The Romantic ideals would focus on the healing power of Nature and it has started to realize that childhood experiences could affect the adult. So yes, generally the hippies today are the modern-day Romantics. Only realized it there when a girl in the class said Nature was "Just a tree, or a bird". I shall emphasize on 'a'. Nature is not just a tree, or a bird. Nature is everything. Everything we have here, today, comes indirectly from Nature. Without Nature, we would be nothing. I find that there is nothing more calming than to have a pet plant and watch it grow. I had a little miniature violet over last winter and spring and I loved watching it bloom.

I'm such a hippy/Romantic. Call me a tree-hugger but I love Nature and that's that.

My rant is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment