Sunday, November 23, 2008

Phone Is Back!

Yay yay yay yay yay! My phone is back and working again! Yes, while everyone else is quite obliviously going through their lives I've been trying to dry out my phone with the battery and sim card out, and a packet of desiccant sitting on top of it. All the while, trying to turn it on everyday when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed at night.

I was such a nervous wreck without my phone. It feels like you're going out without any clothes on at all. And over here, you'd quite literally die from the cold if you do that. Yes! Phone is back, and me and Jordan have settled into a routine of sorts as to the cooking and everything. Which is good. So glad that I know I can cook to feed people when I have to. It is a lot more nerve wrecking to feed other people especially when you have such low standards of food as me. I enjoy good food but I can quite easily munch on a piece of dry toast and like it too. So yes. My standard is so low, a baby can crawl over it.

Exams are coming up! But I'm starting to be sucked in by the television. Without a doubt, Friends and Scrubs are my favourite sitcoms of all time. Classic. They are probably the only sitcoms that make me laugh out loud. And the characters are so lovable!

Now off to read manga comics before feeding the cats. ^___^ So glad my phone is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment