Monday, March 15, 2010

300 Fan Girl

Ooooh I watched 300 for the first time today. Immediately after I watched it I want to watch it again!! Definitely going to get the DVD. It's worth it.

The scar on the eye really adds a nice touch. :) Apparently most of the movie is computerised but it's so darn good! The sharpness is just amazing.

King Leonidas: SPARTANS!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?!?!?!?
Soldiers: HOO-AH HOO-AH! HOO-AH!

Xerxes: I will make you the warlord of all Greece. You will have riches beyond your dreams...All I ask if that you kneel before me.
King Leonidas: This is an offer only a madman would refuse. But you see, while slaughtering your men, I have this...thing on my leg. So there will be a slight problem with the kneeling. (or words to that effect)

I lol-ed.

Persian Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
King Leonidas: Madness...?
King Leonidas: *shouts* THIS IS SPARTA! *epically kicks messenger into the well*
Me: YAAAAY! *cheers*

King Leonidas: Ready your breakfast and eat hearty...for tonight we dine in hell!

They have the best pecs I have ever seen on the big screen. Apparently they went into an intensive 8 week training and never did the same exercise twice.

Amazing stuff. I shall be shouting "THIS IS SPARTA!" for ages after this. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment