Monday, April 26, 2010

OUCH

Today marks the first day I decide to get off my butt to finally get on to doing the surveyor job.

It all sums up in one word: Ouch.

I deserve a trophy for the pain I had to go through. Could hardly stand straight cos of my back. Eh? YOU try to carry a ginormous bag and a binder file full of paper and walk up and down a 13 storey building for three hours. For my efforts I got a quarter of the quota done. A FREAKING QUARTER!

I am not going to be able to finish this job by the deadline that is for sure. My $180 are crying out to me... "Please Amber! Throw us to the job agency! We want to save you the pain and suffering, just sacrifice us!"

I might just take their advice. But then, another good shot on Sunday.

Here's hoping something drastic happens to me which renders me incapable of doing that job before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment