Friday, April 16, 2010

Oops

Oh dear...I haven't been updating much but I have been real busy.

I assure you I am very much alive as you can see.

Now here is my explanation why I am so busy. You'll see why very soon:

Monday - Interview/Work/Me-time
Tuesday - Swimming (if I'm lucky), Tuition, Me-time
Wednesday - Work
Thursday - Work
Friday - Work
Saturday - Tuition, Family time
Sunday - Family time/Friend time

See? Also, the computer has had a virus and is still going VERY slowly. It's pretty shit to be honest. On the laptop at the moment. But seriously, admit it. If the computer is going at snail's pace, would you WANT to talk about your day?

Thought not.

Awwk I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so flippant. But life has been so hectic! I am supposed to have lots of time but I have no idea where it all goes! See, it's just like how I budget everything out with my money, but then it all seems to disappear.

Obviously not in a great mood today. So yes, till we meet again, stay happy and safe yea? I still need people to read my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment