Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another One Of Zhi Yu's Quiz

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Ok..

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
I was tagged by Zhi Yu.

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Depends on what mood I'm in. If I'm already in a bad mood, the result may ultimately be quite violent. (Ya I know I'm a wee bit crazy)

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I just want to live happily and healthily. Sounds easy, but really difficult to do.

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
It'll be..themed a my favourite colour at that time. Currently it's green. And lots of fresh flowers, etc.
#4 Will you rather have a loving girl/boyfriend and little friends, or no girl/guy to love you yet many friends?
Considering I've already got a loving boyfriend and few REAL good friends, I'll choose the 1st one.

#5 What if one day you realised that the person you love turns out to be different from whom you think he/she is?
It depends again, if it's for the good or for the bad.
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone. It's far far better.

#7 Subway cookies or Famous Amos?
Subway cookies! They're big, and chewy, and..nice!

#8 Longest relationship
17 years, 10 months, and 18 days with my blood related family.

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
I can't think of anything now, but I'm pretty sure there is something.

#10 What do you want 1st most in life?
To be happy.

#11 Do you like being tagged?
Yepz yepz. It lets me know if there is anyone reading.

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years' time?
If all goes according to my life plan, I'll be back in Singapore with a place of my own, have a stable job, have a mixed breed dog, maybe even a family.

#13 Who is currently the 3RD most important person to you?
Can't tell..plus I might get into trouble for saying.

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Well, ZhiYu's really funny, and she basically made my life in CCHY symphonic band more friendly, of course there is the rest of the saxophone and bass section too. But you know, this is only about her. And she's really hardworking. (try to relax about your schoolwork k? slack a little bit la)
#15 Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor, so long as i still have running water, electricity, and food. And still can work hard and become a little bit richer.

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
That is if my other half gives his all too.

#18 Who would you consider your best friend in your current occupation?
My current occupation? Haha. I'm an Asian in a British society and I don't have very many friends who are Asian over here.

#19 What type of friends do you like?
Funny, easy-going, caring, honest, understanding, that sounds like alot but I have a few friends who exceed that. :) Aren't I lucky?

#20 How many questions have you changed?
1. It was question 4.
#21 If you were stuck in a room with your enemy, what would you do?
If my enemy is about to eat me or something, I'll try to get out. But if there is not mortal danger, I'll try to see why we are enemies in the first place. And make friends??


TAGGED PEOPLE:
(I have to copy Zhi Yu on this..)PEOPLE WHO HAVE JUST READ THIS!

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."-Albert Camus (an Algerian-born French author, philosopher and journalist who won the Nobel Prize in 1957)