Tuesday, June 10, 2008

PUPS! (among other things)

Nanny has gotten two Yorkshire Terrier puppies about two-three weeks ago. These are the videos that I took whenever they first came. There are so many so I'm just going to slowly post a few at a time for your enjoyment. Here are some photos of the puppies first.I actually wanted to post on the 10th of June. Which will be the 1st anniversary where I stepped on this place. But due to time constraints and unexpected situations, (eg. looking at the pups :P) I wasn't able to do a complete post about it. That's ok though, I can still do a few sentences about this one. Here goes:

The first time I stepped off the plane onto Northern Ireland, the 1st thing that hit me was the cold. I eventually got used to that though. What has changed from then and now? Perhaps I have gotten more mature over the year *snicker*. And also due to the unexpected generousity from the family here, I have become the proud owner of a considerable amount of material possessions and soft toys.

I think that is it. By the way, remember whenever I was telling you about making a card for Father's Day? I made one for my dad and this is the result (idea is taken from moonpig.com) :Here are the puppy videos:




No matter how cute the puppies are, I'm pretty sure of one thing.The cats are not amused.

"Like dogs in a wheel, birds in a cage, or squirrels in a chain, ambitious men still climb and climb, with great labor, and incessant anxiety, but never reach the top."- Robert Browning (English poet and playwright whose mastery of dramatic verse, especially dramatic monologues, made him one of the foremost Victorian poets)