Monday, June 16, 2008

Quiz From ZhiYu

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time:20.01 (NI time)
Name:Yam Shu Hao
Sisters: 2
Brothers:0
Shoe size: 4 and a half UK size
Height: 163cm (the last time I checked)
Where do you live? Newcastle

Favourite drinks? Water, Gatorade (purple one), Coke
Favourite breakfast? Ulster Fry with everything and extra mushrooms
Have you ever been on a plane? Yepz yepz. Unfortunately I get airsick
Swam in the ocean? Nopez Nopez
Fallen asleep at school? Definitely
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? I don't really know.
Saved e-mails? Only ones from my family and important ones.
What is your room like? A whole jumble of mess and Ryan would say, "disorganized".
What’s right beside you? A blue chair with two Men's Health magazines.
What is the last thing you ate? Two grapes.
Ever had ...Chicken pox? Yepz yepz, when I was 6. I remember having two cheese sandwiches in a day. Haha.
Sore throat? Yepz yepz. I couldn't talk. It wasn't fun.
Stitches? Nopez nopez, I've got a few scars though.
Broken nose? Nopez nopez, I've got a scar on my nose..
Do you believe in love at first sight? Sometimes.
Like picnics? Yepz yepz.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with? With Ryan, and if I'm not wrong, it was in his kitchen.
Last made you smile? Jude. I'm talking to her on msn now.
You last yelled at? Can't remember.
Today you did? Went to church, made Uncle Paul his Father's Day card and present, talked to Ryan, had my shower, etc.
Have you ever ... ..Kissed anyone? Yepz yepz. (Is this going to get anymore personal?)
Get sick? As in vomit, yes. Just last Friday on the 13th, was sick in Ryan's friend's BMW on the way home 'cos I was so bloated and he was driving over the bumps so fast.
Miss someone? Yepz yepz.
Eat? Yepz yepz. I think it's less than an hour ago. (Two grapes remember?)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yepz yepz. I sleep in a double bed and they take up the whole of one side.
What’s under your bed? The stand that holds up the bed with real handy drawers at the foot of the bed.
Who do you really hate? Don't really hate anyone. I have learnt to forgive..(sorta)
What time is it now? 20.13 (NI time)

Random.
Is there a person who is on your mind now? Yepz yepz.
Do you have any siblings? 2 younger sisters.
Do you want children? Yepz yepz. Though it's a bit early to say isn't it?
Do you smile often? Yepz yepz, unless I'm really serious or really sad.
Do you like your hand-writing? Yepz yepz.
Are your toe nails painted? Nopez nopez. I couldn't be bothered to be honest.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? Hmm..tough one.
What color shirt are you wearing? Yellow and white with a little bit of red. (I'm wearing Chung Cheng Yishun's PE t-shirt)
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday? I was probably trying to sleep.
When did you cry last? I think it's last Wednesday night a few hours after I found out that one of the old ladies in Riverhouse died.
Are you a friendly person? I like to think so. And apparently people think I am.
Do you have any pets? One Dalmatian called Benjamin, Two cats called Sonny and Missy and numerous fish who are not named.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? Ryan, he's at work now.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Yepz yepz.
Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes whenever I feel tired. Mostly I sleep during movies at very late nights.
What are you doing right now? Doing this quiz and trying to chat to Jude and text Ryan.
Have you ever crawled through a window? Yepz yepz, I climbed through the music room window. The view is great from there. :)
Can you handle the truth? I hope so. I would like to know the truth though.
Are you too forgiving? Sometimes.
Are you closer to your mother or father? My Mommy.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? Auntie Carol.
How many people can you say you’ve really loved? Many people. Friends, family, etc. Without whom I wouldn't be here now.
Do you eat healthy? Yepz yepz. I have the occasional fizzy drink and chocolate though.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Yepz yepz.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely go to? Ryan or Jude or Claire or Louise or Auntie Carol.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? I think I'm sorta in the middle.
Are you confident? Not really. I'm actually quite self conscious.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1)I was trying to fit into a new primary school
2)trying to grow up
3)trying to look like an actress
4) dreaming about becoming a 'drawer'
5)finding a best friend

5 things on my to-do list today:
1)Sleep earlier
2)Changing my bedsheet during the week
3)Try to wake up earlier tomorrow
4)Looking forward to tomorrow and Thursday
5)Talk to Ryan

5 snacks I enjoy:
1)Chocolates
2)Crisps
3)Ice-cream
4)Fruit salad things
5)Milkshake

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1)Donate large amount of money to help the poor and make sure they get it.
2)Then get me and all my loved ones into the lap of luxury.
3)Travel around the world.
4)Write a will! (in case someone assassinates me)
5)Try not to be a softie and waste money on those out to cheat me.

5 of my bad habits:
1)Putting things off.
2)Biting my nails.
3)I sometimes talk too much without knowing.
4)I could lose my cool if I'm stressed out.
5)Get distracted by the tv easily. (I get totally absorbed in it)

5 places I have lived in:
1)My home in Singapore.
2)Here in Northern Ireland.
3)Some hotel in Malaysia.
4)Some place in North Korea.
5)Some posh hotel in GuangZhou.

5 jobs I’ve had:

1)Working in my Dad's shop.
2)Being a secretary for two days under my uncle.
Nothing more.

people I tag:
SeowPeng
Zoe
Ryan
Thilaiga
HuiZhi