Sunday, May 18, 2008

Speak(Type) Good English

I have made new changes in my blog last night. Can you see what it is?

Look again.

Here's another clue. Look at the "Links" section.

I'll save u from the torture and tell u the answer. I(!) have reverted the whole blog to writing good English again! Note that I am typing in good English. Heehee.

SO! I dont really know what to say now.

I have added a few new links to different blogs. One of them, Home Sanctuary, is actually quite good. It gives you a little task to do everyday like household chores, and clearing out of the wardrobes etc etc. It's actually for women who have children and a home. But since I have a room to myself which I clean and tidy up on my own, keeping up with the little tasks they give each day will give me an incentive to tidy up the little bits which I would never touch on my own. I hoover the floors every week, and change the bedsheets on the average of once a fortnight, and do the occasional bit of dusting but that's about it. I highly recommend this blog for those who own a home. *grins*

And Attack of the Redneck Mommy is really good as well. I really like reading her posts. It might be a bit too vulgar for people but i think her posts are absolutely hilarious. She basically talks about her life, and her kids. But she talks about it in such a way that it makes me laugh so much.

Other than that, I have been inspired to use up every single itty bitty ounce of talent or strength I have in me. Like drawing, writing, playing piano, and I dont know what other talents I have, but if I do find it, I'll put it to good practice.

This post is so 'I' orientated *unsettled that I have become so self-obsessed*

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me". "
-Erma Bombeck (American humorist and writer of 15 best-selling books)