Friday, May 23, 2008

Revision Days

Ryan came over to my house for English revision on Monday and Tuesday. It was really fun! And we took lots and lots of photos. During those days, I also bought some Very Special Cards for those whose birthdays are coming up in my family in Singapore. :)

So to start off, I will have photos of myself with face warps on:
headless meme when I saw someone who looks EXACTLY like me
Then me with special effects on:Then just me:Then there is Ryan wearing the tie that I gave him on Valentines Day:Then photos of us together with effects:
Hear No Evil and See No Evilshhhh..Speak No EvilGRRRR!!teehee :Phe looks tired..
Photos of us with face warps:dooby dooby doo~what did you it was?it's a WHAT?AHHHH!!!
Then just photos of us together:"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
-James Arthur Baldwin (American novelist, writer, playwright, poet, essayist and civil rights activist)