Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shall Make It A Short One.

I am so so sooo into Fairy Tail right now. Nearly didn't finish my work between Fairy Tail and Nintendogz, I have barely enough time for anything else. Including Ryan. Yepz.

And he is a little bit peeved at me for devoting so much of my precious little time to comics and games. I myself have never imagined to have so much of my time devoted to fun and games. So this is the power of electronics. Wow. They sap my attention so much so that I can't think about anything else. Absolutely Amazing.

Anyway, got to go. 'Cos I'm going to read Fairy Tail online! ^____^

Oh oh oh! Wait! And my work place gave me another shift!! Next Sunday, from 1pm to 8pm I shall be working my little butt off. Yay! And I got £24.25 for the five hour shift I worked on the 6th of September. ^__^

Here's to my happy reading! (and here is a random quote because I can't be bothered looking for a proper one. I literally clicked at a random place on the page. So don't blame me if it is really out of point.)

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." -Dante Alighieri










No comments:

Post a Comment