Sunday, September 10, 2006

specs


belive it or not, i like wearing specs. it is just something that i like doing from a very young age. i remember wearing my father's specs when i was 4 years old and i looked into the mirror thinking "wow. i look like a teacher" serious.

so everytime i see my friends wearing specs, i will ask them for it and try it on. the only thing i dont like about it is that the lenses make me dizzy. when i told one of my friends, that was 2 years ago, i dont really talk to her anymore, she told me to ask my mom to buy me a pair of specs with lenses without degrees.

obviously, i had asked her before and she refused. in spite of me having all sorts of bad habits which should have destroyed my eyes now, i still have perfect eyesight. so, my friend told me to tell my mom that with the reason being "because i am pretty and people want to beat me up". oh wow. so the conversation would be like this:

me: mommy, i need a pair of specs with the lensed wothout degrees.
mom: oh, and why is that?
me: *batting eyelashes* because i'm so pretty that people want to beat me up.
mom: you dont want your face already is it?! !@#$%^&*($%^&^^&**@#$^*&^#

and she would go on and on and on...i would never hear the end of it. so, now i'm still looking for a pair of specs that would suit me as everytime i try on a pair of specs, my friends would start laughing. and i will need to save the money too... hmmm $_$

No comments:

Post a Comment