Saturday, April 16, 2011

Diet Week 4

Because of stupid projects and presentations, I have not been able to go to the gym till Thursday. However, I still lost weight! Though not as much as I would have liked. But still! Awesome stuff.

Here're the measurements:

Weight: 77.2kg
Bust: 39.5 inches
Waist: 36.5 inches (-0.5 inches)
Hips: 42.6 inches (-1 inch)
Right arm: 13.8 inches (-0.2 inches)
Left arm: 14.5 inches
Right thigh: 27.2 inches (-0.4 inches)
Left thigh: 27 inches (-0.2 inches)

As of last post:
Weight lost: 0.7 kg
Inches lost: 2.3 inches

Total result:
Weight lost: 2.2kg
Inches lost: 4.3 inches

YES! I'm nearly hitting 76 kg! Come on now, don't lose hope! I went to the Singapore Flyer today and had Popeyes Chicken for dinner. Sooo good. I love fried chicken. Also I haven't been exercising on the days I don't go to gym but I am watching my diet most of the time. I think eating a little more is helping to boost my metabolism too, cos that means my increased metabolism actually has something to burn. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment