Friday, April 29, 2011

This and That

So, it seems like I'm an ex Singapore Poly student now heehee.

Nah, I just got that shirt from Saheed's place. It's so comfy and the laundry soap smells so amazing. I love the smell of fresh laundry.

In other news, I might have accidentally pulled a muscle in my right leg. It really hurts and feels so uncomfortable. Hurts to walk down the stairs.

Exams are looming up like some poisonous pollution cloud. First exam is on Saturday! 7th of May to be exact. And between you and me, I don't feel prepared for it at all. Cue Toccata and Fugue.
Just feel like blogging today. I didn't accomplish much, went to Saheed's and caught up with Season 4 of Big Bang Theory. Cos it's so much more important than some silly final year exam yea?

I have rocks for brains.

However! Sheldon is so adorably annoying! It's so hilarious to see a socially handicapped genius call himself the "life of the group" or the "whimsical elf". Love it.

Tired tired. Why am I so tired!

By the way, received some money for volunteering in a research yesterday. $115 in total for about 5 hours of sitting in an MRI scanner and performing tasks. It would have been fun if my stupid body would get better and not cough. You guys should try it if you're in need of money. The research is to find the causes of schizophrenia and you'll have to go for two sessions with a psychologist. For each session you get $50. Then there's the MRI scan which is $100 a session. They'll do the same thing every six months for two years. So it's...stable income?

Yea. If you're interested check them out. I personally did it for the money at first but now I'm really eager to know what happens when the research is all done. Here is the link to their Facebook page. If you're one of those odd people who don't believe in Facebook, here is the link to their official website.

Yep. Seeing as I'm so terribly tired, I'm probably gonna try to go to sleep now. Nighty night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment