Thursday, April 28, 2011

Diet Week 6

Again I haven't been gymming as much as I wanted. Due to laziness, and work work work. Exams coming up and I've been super super stressed! Who's the idiot who told me that uni would be a breeze?!

Anyway, Here're the measurements:

Weight: 76.4kg
Bust: 39.5 inches
Waist: 35.5 inches
Hips: 43 inches
Right arm: 14 inches
Left arm: 13.4 inches (-0.9 inches)
Right thigh: 25.6 inches (-2.4 inches)
Left thigh: 25 inches (-2.4 inches)

As of last post:
Weight lost: 0.7 kg
Inches lost: -5.7 inches (Maybe I measured wrongly, but still. YESSS!)

Total result:
Weight lost: 2.9 kg
Inches lost: 9.2 inches

Can't believe I'm close to the 75kg mark now! Awesome awesome! I think I might have measured wrongly for my thighs but still, I'll take my victories as they come. Heehee. So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment