Saturday, April 09, 2011

Taming my Babies!

After I got them to eat out of my hand, it was time to pick them up and start having 'cuddle time' as I call it. Basically I pick them up and place them on my lap and pet them. When they're comfortable with that, I moved on to putting them at my table.

And I got them a new toy! It was messy at first, but now it's ok. They're not crazy about it but it's something to entertain them with when I'm away.

They love sitting in the hay when I put fresh hay into the litter tray! It means that I might waste some hay, but at least they're happy :)

Sweetpea on my table. She solved this! Hahahaha. Now they're really tame when they're on the table. Sometimes they can be really hyper and start popcorning on my table, exploring all the nooks and crannies. But sometimes they'll settle down and start cooing or looking sleepy. I love it when that happens.

And here they are starting to explore. They're so adorable! I get my daily overdose of cuteness from them. Heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment