Thursday, November 15, 2007

ho hum...

last night i had a brainwave and i decided to draw on my specs. it looks pretty good and yes, i wore them to school. response was pretty good. haha!anyway, found out that we have christmas exams starting on the 3rd of december. a little stressed. i'm not too worried about the rest of the subjects..just worreid about computing cos i feel like i have nothing in my head about it. and i feel as much a noob as when i jsut came in. rest is fine though...

it gets really dark at night now...went for my piano lesson at 4.30pm today, came out at 5pm and it was pitch dark. weird....

shd get used to it. looking at the darkness like that makes me feel so sleepy. *yawns* my body keeps thinking it's night time and then try to get me to sleep. oh well...dance was good today. it's a really dificult dance but it was fun cos a few of them (some of the ones in the yr below us) just did not take it seriously and then couldnt do it at all. haha!

that's about it i guess. yepz. byebye