Monday, July 21, 2008

Pssst!

Hey! I did some IQ test somewhere and I got a score of 125.

I scored 83% for Spatial Reasoning. Spatial reasoning is the ability to interpret and make drawings, form mental images, and visualize movement or change in those images.

92% for Word Analysis which is
the identification and/or decoding or a word the reader does not immediately recognize.

73% for Quantitative Skills
include solving symbolic proofs (either logical or mathematical), statistical or graphical analysis of numerical data, problem solving using mathematical methods, and implementation of computer algorithms.

75% for Fill In The Blank. I couldn't find the definitions for it. But it kinda speaks for itself.

Average levels for IQ is 100 but then again while researching on that, IQ levels are not necessarily used to see how clever someone is. I'm still happy to be above average though.Do scroll down for more posts. I've posted three times today. Three! One for each different thing. I don't like squishing it all up into a big long post.

"If my films make one more person miserable, I'll feel I have done my job." -Woody Allen (An American film director, writer, actor, comedian, playwright, and jazz musician)