Friday, July 25, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday was great. Other than the original hiccup where I overslept and near missed the bus which didn't come, and Ryan oversleeping too, it was a good day.

Because we both didn't have breakfast from running to Downpatrick, 1st thing we did was go to Subway! I had Sub of the Day, which is great. It's such great value for people like me who eat practically anything. Different kinds of meat each day, with lots and lots of veges and salad stuff on it.

This is my Subway. Are any of you drooling?Then even though we went to Downpatrick with great ideas about going to the gym, I eventually felt too lazy to go. And so, we ended up sitting about that little hill. Took pictures. None of me though, 'cos I'm the one with the camera! Muahaha! (captions are below the photo)

"Hmph! I'm not talking!""Then I ducked my head like this.."
"We-ell..At least I get my photo taken..""SMILE!"

My parcel from Singapore came today!!! SO happy, but not the bank statements yet. Haven't had the chance to take photos, so I'll tell you briefly what's in it. Stacks of Reader's Digest, books that I wanted, candy, hands free microphone for chatting over the internet, Pi Pa Gao (cough syrup), pajamas, water babies, birthday cards, toothpaste, hair cream. Along with other bits and pieces. There is also a CD with photos in it. Yay!

Just finished looking at the photos. I kinda miss home now..

That's ok. I'll go home sooner or later.

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action." - Mother Teresa (an Albanian-born Roman Catholic nun with Indian citizenship who founded the Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta, India in 1950. She spent over 40 years ministering to the sick, the poor, the orphaned, and the dying. All the while guiding the Missionaries of Charity's expansion, first throughout India and then in other countries.)






No comments:

Post a Comment