Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Renovations

I was browsing through everyone's blogs among my links as I do everyday. And I spotted something really cute! It's the mini ipod!
I have noticed it before, just haven't really looked closely as I'm normally more interested in the posts. But WOW! Is it cute or what? I created one. Maybe not as nice, and not as orange as I would have liked it to be but still, I've got a mini ipod! Do let me know if the songs don't work. They did say to check the songs before adding it on. But I couldn't 'cos my sound system is down.

Last Wednesday, on the last day of Non-adult Environment, Aunt and Uncle came back and she got me a cross stitch kit for a bookmark. ^__^ I started on Saturday and got the border done. Haven't done the backstitch yet because you leave it for the last.

Here is how much I've doneThis is what I should have at the end of it.I also found a clock thing, which I thought of putting down but decided not to just in case the viewers' computer/laptop crashes. Let me know if your laptop/computer runs really slow or crashes with the mini ipod there.

Here is the clock. Cute?Here's to my new and improved cute blog!

"Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got." - Josh Billings (Perhaps the second most famous humor writer and lecturer in the United Stated in the second half of the 19th century after Mark Twain)