Sunday, July 27, 2008

Coming To Terms

I am now more to terms with going to the Residential camp tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to it. Packed my bag and everything is more or less set and ready to go with a few little tweaks to perfect my packing style. Still not up to embarrassing myself in front of people who are younger and fitter than me. However! I have already thought of something to say whenever people laugh. Wanna see it? There:

"Yepz, I'm here really to make you feel better about yourself. Not to play."

Ya, I'm delusional. As if people will laugh and accept that reason. Anyway, just going to tell Cheryl here that her birthday card will arrive late because:

1) It's not made yet
2) I can't send it on time in the first place.

And, heads up, I'm going to test the theory of 'water babies' having 'babies'. First, I put four balls of 'water babies' in. Then I'm just going to leave it and wait for it to have 'babies'. Going to leave it for a week, and if they are not going to multiply, then the theory of 'water babies' having 'babies' is proven wrong. So far, it has done nothing but grow really really big. As it grows bigger, the color stretches over and gets lighter so it may look like there is nothing in it. Another project I have going on now is the cross stitch. So far I have been doing quite well with the back stitch. Here it is now.In no time at all I shall have my bookmark!! Muahaha!

So bye for now and I'll see you on Thursday or Friday. Heads up, Friday is my birthday! Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...♪♫

"I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them." - Joan Rivers (American comedian, actress, talk show host, businesswoman, and celebrity)








No comments:

Post a Comment