Thursday, August 07, 2008

Helloooo

Was really busy the past few days. Monday, I went to meet Ryan at Downpatrick and guess what he got me? This!Nice right? It's his old camera with the works. Lenses, close-up filters and flash. His dad got him a new camera and none of the old lenses would go on his new camera so he gave it all to me. Yay!

Then on Tuesday I had the girls over for a sleepover. It was so much fun. All of them got me presents which was so nice of them. Here are the things they got me.One of which I want to specifically say, Sarah made me Herberta, who is the female version of Herbert. Let me explain more. Whenever I first got to Down High, this guy called Bogie (yes that is really his name), came with a tennis ball with a slit in it. And turns out the weekend before, he was trying to play tennis and found out that the particular tennis ball (also the future Herbert) rattled. So he slit a hole in it, took out the stone, thought it was interesting and brought it to school. I was looking at it and then I drew eyebrows and eyes on it and showed it to everyone around me. Then I got to one girl and she said "That's so cute you should call it Herbert or something." Then I named him Herbert and got to keep him because I was so excited over a tennis ball with eyes.

Now, nearly a year later, Sarah decided that Herbert was lonely and thought to give him a girlfriend! So here is the happy (for now) couple.As you can see, Herbert is very much under-accessorised, especially after his shoes fell off. So I will have to make him something soon. Maybe draw on a shirt and tie or something.

And here are the cards they gave me. ^_^ it was nice.Then we watched about 5 movies in a row and ended up only getting to sleep at 7.15am in the morning. Alright, that was a lie. I slept a little bit through the second last movie and all through the last movie because I watched it before. We should so do it again. Took lots of photos but because we all look like eejits I don't think I should put it up at all.

Alright, here is one of the less stupid looking ones. Just got news from my mom that my little sister (Li Hao) is going to sing a solo in her school for National Day celebrations tomorrow! Well done wee sis. At your age I would have been too much of a coward to go up and sing.

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." -Albert Camus (was an Algerian-born French author,philosopher, and journalist who won the Nobel Prize in 1957)



No comments:

Post a Comment