Sunday, August 24, 2008

Never ever

Note to self: Never ever ever ever EVER watch a video of salt added to slugs in Youtube again. Not even if you're sure you are not going to throw up.

They really DO melt whenever you add salt to them and apparently it's because all of the water in their bodies would be gushing out. Ouch. Did anyone say "painful"?

I hate slugs. :( They creep me out so bad. Even looking at the pictures make me want to gag.Look! This is the best picture I could find. The not-so-disgusting one. Better quickly finish this post so I don't have to stare at this huge picture of the slug. You can be quite sure I'll be posting quite a bit just so that I don't have to look at that picture whenever my blog page loads.

"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love." -Princess Diana (the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales) I think she's probably one of the kindest, and most publicized person. Ever.








No comments:

Post a Comment