Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sluggishness

Yesterday night was great fun! Went over to Nanny's and then we had a takeaway. I had vegetable curry and fried rice ^___^ I love my veges.

Came back home and when I went into the toilet, and found an almighty big slug crawling on the wall beside the toilet bowl. I'm actually serious when I said this, but I actually yelped while I was there and fought an impulse to run out of the toilet. Good thing, the slug was later taken care of. Taken care of as in picked up with a tissue by my aunt and then thrown out into the garden. Well, just the floor, not quite the garden yet.

This week is going to be pretty busy. Going to Downpatrick and then to Ryan's house on Tuesday, and then going to Sarah's house for a sleepover on Thursday. It's gonna be great fun! Sarah says she's going to let me feed her horses a few treats. ^__^

And have a few photos get through from Ryan. These are taken with my Nikon D1.

A little fluffy thing which flew in my window.My cross stitch.A picture of Ryan taking a photo of me taking a photo of Ryan taking a photo of me taking a photo of Ryan, (and so on and so forth)The chrysanthemums with a tinge of pink.Speaking of which, my chrysanthemums have turned even redder. But they have kind of shrunk and look quite wilted. Compare the one taken with my Nikon D1 and the one there below. Don't you think the chrysanthemums look a little more unhealthy? Here are the pictures:
"If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams." -Les Brown (the band leader of the Band of Renown that began in the big band era of the late 1930s)









No comments:

Post a Comment