Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quiz Time!

Got tagged by Yilin to do this quizz. Oh! And by the way, it's Seow Peng's birthday today! Yay! Happy Birthday Seow Peng! 18 years old already! I don't think you can grow anymore. *sigh* Disappointed much? Haha. Anyway hope you enjoy your birthday today!

Now, back to that quiz.

1.What disappoints you the most?
Whenever I build my hopes up for something too much only to find it doesn't happen. It'll be my own fault really.

2.Where would you go if someone sponsors u a air ticket?
I'll try to get a trip around the world. Preferably with a few friends. Who wants to travel alone?

3.Whats your favorite things to do?
Blogging, chatting on the phone, having heart-to-hearts with close friends, helping people out, practicing my piano. Trying new foods which don't look or smell too bad.

4.Do you think money can buy you happiness?
Probably not. Though in this world now you have to have at least a certain amount of money to ease up the stress of paying the bills. But no, I don't want to be excessively rich.

5.If you had one dream to come true,what will it be?
Just be happy with what I have and be contented as much as possible.

6.Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sometimes.

7.What are u afraid to lose?
My family, my friends, anything which makes me happy.

8.If you win one million,what would you do?
Put it into a bank with the highest interest rate and then live off the interest, giving some to my family as well.

9.What do you dream of doing in future?
Being a psychologist or a psychiatrist. I really don't mind so long as I'm in care work.

10.What do you want most right now?
To be happy. ^___^

11.Do you believe in fate?
Generally yes.

12.What do you think it is the most important in your life?
My family, friends, health, emotional wellbeing.
13.Who are the ones that can make you very happy when you're super upset no matter when?
Well, depends on who upsets me. Most of the time I get upset by those who are closest to me cos I care so much. Anyway, Ryan, family, Sarah, Claire, Jude.
14.If you have a chance to choose, would you like to come back in time?
Nopez nopez. No way! If I do, I wouldn't be here today. And I am who I am because of what I have gone through and even though I'm not exactly happy with myself now, I wouldn't change my past for the world as imperfect as it is.

15.What is the thing you'd want to do before dying?
Letting all my loved ones know that I love and care for them. And that if I could see them, I'll let them know somehow.

16.What is the stupidest thing you have done?
Well..there are a few really embarrassing moments in my life. Are you sure you want to hear it? Here goes. Trying to look cool by emphasizing a point with hand actions, not realizing that my hand is holding my wallet and that the wallet is open. All my money flew out onto the floor. Made me look so stupid. Holding in my pee for a grand total of 7 hours all because I was too scared to ask the teacher and I deeply regretted it. My bladder was never the same again (I was about 8 then). Believing my (ex) best friend that vampires exist and doing all the stupid things she asked me to do which includes reading a whole book out loud as loud as I can (other kids thought I was crazy).

17.How do you feel when someone important ignores you?
I'll be really annoyed for starters, and if trying to find out what's wrong fails, I'll probably ignore them back. For less than a day. I'm a big softy really.

18.What you like most about earth?
I love the way nature can create something so much more beautiful and stronger than any man ever could. And I love the mountains, the sea. To me, the way each flower comes out perfect amazes me.

19.Have you ever liked a person until you are willing to die for him or her?
Nah don't think so.

20. Do you think long relationships are good or bad?
Generally, long relationships are better because as much as long relationships hurt, I find that most of the time you come out a stronger person learning more about yourself.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions then tag 8 people to do this in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them through their tagbox. Ryan, Zoe, Thilaiga, Jin Jun, Emma, Hui Zhi, Seow Peng, Zhi Yu.

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -Audrey Hepburn (she was an English Academy Award, Emmy Award, Tony Award and Grammy Award-winning film and stage actress, fashion icon, and humanitarian.)



No comments:

Post a Comment