Monday, August 25, 2008

Rough Rough Rough

Things have been so rough yesterday and today. I have been feeling really down again and I just don't know how to pick myself up and where to even start. It's so weird when you finally get something you've always wanted you just don't really know what to do with it. And you are just so afraid to lose it that you end up pushing it away instead. In pushing it away, you feel like a scumbag and just don't think you deserve what you have.

It's a vicious cycle. Hope I get out of it soon.

Anyway, flowers are getting even redder and most definitely smaller than they first were. I've tried to make their water more fertile but they are still showing no signs of perking up. Here they are."When humor goes, there goes civilization." -Erma Bombeck (an American humorist who achieved great popularity for her newspaper column that described suburban home life humorously from the mid-60s to the late-90s.)

No comments:

Post a Comment