Tuesday, October 30, 2007

3rd day of s'pore

will start with what i have been up to last night. my mom gave me some eyeshadow. and i tried it on. and (needless to say) i took photos. there is only one but...and it's not very obvious but i like it!then after that had a shower to get off all that make up, and talked to ryan and decided to draw s'pore flags on EVERYONE's whiteboard in my friend's list in bebo. and this is what the com screen looks like! check out all the little s'pore flags ^-^ok, today was REALLY good. went to get my student visa done. so that was one thing out of the way. and went shopping with my mom. bought quite abit of stuff. and ate out too. didnt manage to take photos cos i forgot to bring my camera T-T...haiz...anyway, after shopping down orchard road, went to my little sister's to have lunch then went home to sleep.
after that then i went to northpoint. with baby. (little sis) northpoint is that building ALL the way in the background. the one with a fancy N on it.
and bought these! keychain, the little plushie and the little green piggy keychain. and the white mp4 pouch as well as another one...the two little piggies ^-^ one for me and one for my little sister.and my keychain ^-^ so cute there is one mystery item that i'm NOT going to show u people AT ALL! cos it's gonna be a surprise! (hint:it's something i've always wanted) and my little sister got these~she used the money she got from the aunties from NI. and she enjoyed herself alot! those things below are what made my little sister's day. they are the latest craze in s'pore right now. and are called 'water babies'. i have no idea y, i heard they are actually a kind of fertiliser but according to my sister, they are 'alive' and would apparently 'fall in love' and 'reproduce'. dont have the heart to tell her they are not really. i did try half heartedly to convince her though. she wasnt convinced though.this was when we went to the toilet to put it into water so taht they would expand. look at her smile! awwwww...and the the ones in the bottles are what they look like after they expand. :)made me take a video too. lol. it's in the toilet... -_-'''
and then took the bus home..and on the way...u guessed it! took photos again...so sthis is the video i took as well :) on the way there. with music this time :P
and i came home, and went for dinner. my mom is cooking today ^_^ and look!as usual, little sis took THIS video.
i love udong noodles!! ^_^ (thick korean noodles) havent had it for a long time. prob since last yr. hmm...going out with seow peng. :D photo taking again! and on friday i am going out with zoe, wandin, jodeline and meiyi :D
and i realised that i'm flying off nxt saturday! it's like so fast can? really glad i have taken the opportunity to cherish every moment since i came. spending time with my sisters too. i'm really happy about it. plus made up with my mom. now we actually feel comfortable in each other's presence. and actually talking to each other for the 1st time in AGES! *sigh*
when i came here i thought that i was just going to cry about my sisters. but then now i have realised that i am going to miss everyone. so sad! time will come when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment