Sunday, August 06, 2006

sunday, bloody sunday

today i was pissed off by my dad three times. first time was in the morning when he was fetching me to tuition. then, was when we came back from visiting my maternal grandfather(it means my mom's dad) in ang mo kio hospital. he was asking me if i need timing to call lance. yes, i did call lance at the hospital. but he shouldnt keep asking. it pisses me off. when i dont answer his question, it means that i'm in no mood to talk. but he kept asking. so in the end i had to use my "pissed off voice" on him. i really dont want to use it but anyway, it had no effect. i was spared only when i got off the car. then, during dinner, i was watching a few recordings from tv and my dad suddenly barged in and asked me to off the tv and get out of the room. i kept quiet and do as i was told. i'm juz too tired to say or do anything.

i'm going to remember today as a day of cramps. girls, you know awt i'm talking about, guys, you wouldnt want to know. during tuition it was unbearable even with the panadol extra i took few minutes earlier, then in the later part, i felt better.

today we had to write a compo about how parents protect their children too much. that is true, many parents defend their children when teachers are disciplining the children. they will interfere and go "they didnt do anything wrong" or say "they're just kids". that is just plain wrong. in the past, it is the grandparents who interfere with the parents discipling of the kids. now, in addition to grandparents, we now have parents to do that. you want your children to grow up into "disciplined and responsible adults" then let them take "responsibility" for their actions! dont keep shielding them from the reprimanding of their teachers when your children do something wrong. sure, your kids will love you for it now when you shield them from their teachers by threatening them with complaining to the principal (my classmates know who i'm talking about). but in the long run, your kids are the ones who suffer the most loss. they will not grow up into "disciplined and responsible adults" like you want them to but turn into "amock and wild adults" ok. i'm exagerating abit here but it is possible. bah...i have nth to say about it.

there is this video in the previous post. it is done by this band amber pacific, check out te lead singer's hairstyle, it looks just like jordan's, except the lead singer's one is curlier. it may take quite awhile to buffer but please be patient, it is really good. here are the lyrics:
"Gone So Young"
I never dreamt it'd be this way
I've lost any chance for me to say
To say that I miss you, say that I love you
Will someone please tell me I'm okay
I wasn't prepared for what's to come
A life made of memories gone so young
And now I'm regretting all I've done
But in your heart know that I'm with you all along
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight
I never thought that this could go
And take me away from all I know
And leave me to think I'm on my own
But your love will take me, you were the one.....
Who sat through nights
You held me tight
And made sure I'm okay
And I thank you for the love you gave to me
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight...
Tonight...
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
And if I should fall, I know you're waiting
And if I should call, I know you're there
If ever you cry just know I'm in your heart tonight...
I'm in your heart tonight.
so there. this is all for today. actually, i think it's too much. are you all bored yet? i asked jeremy to help me to take some photos of the necklace and send it to me. i received it but i'm unable to upload it. oh well, i'll try tomorrow. byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment